Peggy Collins is a professional speaker, trainer and author. Her book, Help is NOT a Four- Letter Word: Why Doing It All is Doing You In published by McGraw Hill is about a ground-breaking, never-before-discussed self-defeating behavior she’s calling the Self-Sufficiency Syndrome and the person a Self-Sufficient. More About the Book
Before becoming a professional speaker, Peggy’s background included:
- Successful business woman in the real estate, banking and relocation industries – president, senior vice president
- A top real estate sales producer
- Designer of a relocation mortgage sold in 34 cities around the country
- Coach to Southern Methodist University’s MBA students
- Outplacement Coach to high-level executives
- Participant in 15 major downsizings
- Training and employment coach to all levels at JobLink
Peggy Collins would like to personally invite you to sign up to receive Help For Working Women, take advantage of the many FREE self-help articles and reports on this website, review information about her book, Help Is Not A Four-Letter Word: Why Doing It All Is Doing You In, and learn more about my programs.
Peggy's passion is enabling the decision making power of working women. Too many business and professional women get caught up in doing it all themselves - and they fail to realize that Asking for Help can actually bring back the power in their lives, help them take charge, and feel more in control than ever before.